Friday 6 January 2017

Published in Chinese! Exciting Start to 2017

 Colour and Light in Watercolour
Published in Chinese

I am over the moon. I heard a little while ago that there was interest in my books from China and today I recieved a wonderful parcel. In it were copies of my book "Colour and Light in Watercolour" published in Chinese. I am thrilled. Why?  Because I lived in Asia and studied Chinese brushwork there. In fact it is because of my time living in China and painting with Chinese artists that my career took a new path.

I cannot believe I am holding one of my books, as a Chinese publication knowing that they will be hopefully inspiring others in the way that I was enchanted buying books when I lived there. I have quite a collection. All in Chinese with no English text but the art is incredible.

This is such an incredible way to start 2017. I can't help but wonder what will happen next.

I have a belief that if you dream about something for long enough your dream will come true.

One of my biggest dreams just came true and I am so very happy


Colour and Light in Watercolour. 
The new expanded edition now avialable in Chinese.

*********************

The English version of this book is available from Amazon.com
Via this link 

No comments: