Tuesday 7 June 2016

Patchings Art Festival 2016

Filming in Cincinatti for Artists Network TV 2016
New DVDs will be available in July 2016 

I'm thrilled to share the news that I will be demonstrating at Patchings Art Festival in the main St Cuthberts Mill marquee this year at the following times.


 Jean Haines Demonstrations in the St Cuthbert Mills Marquee

Thursday 9th June     2.45p.m
Friday 10th June       10.45 a.m.
Saturday 11th June  12.45 p.m

I will also have my own marquee where I will  be selling and signing copies of my books. I hope to paint too time allowing!

For full details please see this link

  

Please know everyone is welcome at what I call the art event of the year!
Come and say Hi if you visit!


***************

1 comment:

Suzi Romdhani said...

Jean it was wonderful to meet you yesterday, you are not only an amazing artist, you have a big heart and really care about your followers.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and for helping me through the toughest time i've ever had in my life.
I absolutely love your new book, I honestly haven't put it down yet, there is so much to read and to inspire me to paint again.
I know with this inspirational book by my side, I will dust off my watercolours and start to paint again.
Thank you for always being my inspiration.
Luv Suzi x