Friday 15 April 2016

USA Spring 2017 Tour : Book Now!

"Head to Head"

USA SPRING TOUR 2017

JEAN HAINES INSPIRATIONAL WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOPS.

Each year my USA workshops sell out often long before I even have a chance to advertise them. Here I can honestly say dates have literally just opened for two of the three new locations. In fact I have just  talked to Florida to confirm my dates there next year. So if you contact me right now the chances of getting a place in New Orleans or Florida are really good. Please email me to be directly put in touch with the individual organisers in each location. 

Please note, there isn't a USA workshop newsletter. Interested artists need to email me and state which location they are interested in. Please put the title Workshops 2017 and the location of your choice as your email heading.

I'm absolutely thrilled to announce the dates of my 2017 Spring Tour which includes all new locations. Now is the time to book to avoid disappointment. 

NEW ORLEANS

Workshop 1. 3/4th February 2017
Workshop 2.  6/7th February 2017

 TUCSON, ARIZONA

Workshop 1  14/15th February 2017
Workshop 2  16/17th  February 2017

FLORIDA

Workshop 1  22/23rd  February  2017.
 Workshop 2.  27/28th  February  2017   


These workshops will include fabulous new subjects, colours and techniques to inspire and bring out the best in you as an artist. A material list will be provided before each course.

( Please note due to popularity artists are requested to only book one workshop at each location.)

********************
 

2 comments:

PattiHarada said...

Jean? Tucson? February? Be still my beating heart!!! Who do I contact? I'm SO excited. My copy of "Calm yourself..." better get her quick!

Unknown said...

Can you please tell me more about the Florida workshop in 2017. Thanks! Liz Weldy liz.weldy@comcast.net