Saturday 9 May 2015

Afternoon Tea with Jean in the Cotswolds : Moreton On The Marsh 16th June 2015

"Twitching Whiskers"
Hare in Watercolour

Manor Hotel
Moreton- On The Marsh
June 16th 2015
Meet the Artist . Inspirational Demonstration and Talk
Book Signing Event
Afternoon tea with clotted cream and scones
 Fee includes a copy of Jeans new book " Jean Haines World of Watercolour" 
Leave feeling energised, refreshed and inspired! 

Book via this link  


**********************

An artist on one of my recent workshops told me they "had never felt so over stimulated!".
 Come and see what they mean!


Wow! What a great venue for an intimate group to celebrate the launch of my new book " Jean Haines World of Watercolour". I will be at the fabulous Manor Hotel in Moreton-on-the-Marsh for a book signing event that includes  gorgeous clotted cream scones with afternoon tea.

What you can expect by attending?

The group will be small and personal.  I will be giving a demonstration and talking about my art journey. I have new discoveries in colour from USA that I will be talking about as well as having my personalised Daniel Smith dot cards which are only available at my workshops. I will be giving a personal insight into my journey from beginner to professional artist and answering questions from everyone attending. This is going to be a very friendly gathering on a more personal level due to the limited numbers of places. I will be there early to meet everyone before my demonstration,share afternoon tea and stay afterwards to chat with everyone who has come who wished to meet me.

You will have a free copy of my new book as part of the fee, and spend the afternoon in a gorgeous setting . What better way is there to share passion for watercolour! To be honest I have so much I am eager to share on this occasion. I will be painting subjects from my new book and sharing experiences about growing as an artist.

The fee is only £25  and this is the best way to spend personal time with me this year as my UK workshops are fully booked until 2016.

See you there !

You can buy tickets via this link


*************

Please note. I will be aiming to speak to everyone attending and answering any questions on a personal level so join me on this occasion as a friend who loves art! 

By the way Moreton-On-The marsh is so beautiful you may wish to look around while you are there. More information via this link


No comments: