Wednesday 11 March 2015

New Collection at The Frame Gallery, Hampshire

 "Snowfall"

 Today I visited the Frame Gallery in Odiham, Hampshire and was delighted to see my new work on display. With so many snowdrops in flower it is a delight to see my above painting entitled "Snowfall"  attractively welcoming visitors. This painting is from my new art greeting card collection for Spring 2015

Greeting cards are also available of Spring Sunshine, below, to brighten any grey days that may still be lurking around the corner from Winter, as it gradually leaves us for yet another year.


I sell original art in established galleries and they often stock my card designs for each new season. Available in galleries that represent me, not for sale on line.

This afternoon I have been working on a new collection of watercolours and I am going to really enjoy sharing them on my blog when they are finished.

Happy painting!


"Spring Sunshine"


********************


No comments: