Monday 25 November 2013

Australia Watercolour Tour 2014

Australia Watercolour Workshop and Book Signing Tour 2014

Adelaide
Sydney
Tasmania
Brisbane 
 
I am thrilled to share the news that I will be on tour in Australia next year holding exciting workshops and book signing events. I have had so many requests for places on workshops there so I am over the moon to announce that I will be in Adelaide, Sydney,Tasmania and Brisbane next year!

I will be sharing full details of each location including dates and booking contacts soon.

Once the information is released please book early to avoid disappointment. 

I cannot wait to return to Australia and as I loved the colours there this year I know my next trip is going to be out of this world!

2 comments:

aariho said...

Lucky you! It will be amazing!

Lorraine Brown said...

So exciting jean! I am close to Adelaide and would love to attend, I am hopefully on your email list so I hope I can book a spot before they are all gone
Thanks, Lorraine brown