Monday 14 October 2013

Jean Haines Watercolour DVDs


Goodness, its been such a hectic year and I am only just  catching up in my studio after my exhibition opening in Cheltenham before I leave for my USA Watercolour Tour next week.  I had to make a desperate order for more of my watercolour DVDs as I have completely sold out.  Happily, new stock will be with me this week. 

My first DVD "Amazing Ways with Watercolour" is an introduction to how I work in watercolour  demonstrating colour application, techniques, easy washes and subjects such as horseracing are included.  For blog followers who are enjoying my " How to Paint Roses in a loose Style" demonstrations you will enjoy the rose demonstration on this video.


Amazing Ways With Watercolour
DVD


"Amazing Ways With Watercolour" broke pre order sales records with Townhouse Films and so I was invited back to film my second DVD "Watercolour Passion". This second DVD gained its' title by the filming company who loved my enthusiasm whilst I was filming each demonstration subject. I adore watercolour so it was only natural for me to be enthused, but apparently my passion came across so strongly whilst filming that the company wanted that word "Passion" in the title! This film covers several subjects including sheep, carnations, a landscape and the dog on the cover. I talk freely of products I use and my art equipment and I give many watercolour tips.

Watercolour Passion
DVD

Being filmed painting the dog on the cover of "Watercolour Passion"  as a demonstration in the film 

Both DVDs can be purchased directly from my web site and they are both available in formats suitable for all countries including USA

You are welcome to order via  this link


No comments: