Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Exhibitions 2013




"Over My Shoulder"
Original painting from my latest Book "Atmospheric Watercolours"
On display at Dedham Hall.
My watercolour  course there next year is fully booked.

I am really busy painting in my studio this week preparing for an exciting solo exhibition next year. I currently have work in four Christmas Exhibitions. Two in Hampshire, one in Norfolk and one in Surrey.

There is a a beautiful collection in a small "Jean Haines" Christmas exhibit at the Wey Gallery in Godalming, Surrey. This includes my major horse racing scenes plus  the all time collectibles of favourite sheep.
My cockerels are at Picturecraft Gallery in Holt ,Norfolk .. 
Dog watercolours of  course can be found in my collection at the Dogs in Art Gallery in Stockbridge, Hampshire.
Favourite flowers such as snowdrops are in The Frame Gallery in Odiham,Hampshire.

It is a busy month!






.

No comments: