Tuesday 4 December 2012

Buy Early For Christmas!! Books, DVDs and Brushes!

  "Atmospheric Watercolours "
An internationally best selling book showing techniques on a variety of subjects!

This is a reminder  that if you wish to buy a signed copy of either of my books, or a set of my personalised kolinsky sable brushes or my DVDs please order this week to ensure your gifts arrive in time for Christmas! Details of all my products can be found on my web site online shop.


The very best Kolinsky Watercolour Brush  Sets
Still ONLY £45!

Watercolour Passion
Inspirational DVD showing how  to paint subjects in a loose interpretative style.

How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour
Internationally best selling watercolour  book


Amazing Ways With Watercolour
My first and most popular DVD with Townhouse Films!

THese are all ideal as Christmas gifts for watercolour fans! Order yours early while  stocks last.

No comments: