Tuesday 21 August 2012

Summer Sensation

Stocks,flowers painted from life in sunshine using my imagination to make them unique.

 With incredible weather  this week I am still enjoying working in my garden capturing wonderful new colour combinations and effects from studying how light plays on the flowers in my garden.White stocks tempted my brushes but the phlox are also on my mind as my next subject because I loved  creating their colourful composition on the weekend.

Yesterday a brilliant gallery owner visited my studio to collect art so that I didn't have to take time out from painting to make the delivery. I will share news of my upcoming exhibitions in a seperate blog post but for now I am going to enjoy summer while it is here!




Thank you to veryone who is writing to tell me ho wmuch you are enjoying my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours". I can't begin to tell you how much your feedback has made me feel but I truly appreciate each kind word and comment. Thank you!


No comments: