Monday 21 May 2012

Atmospheric Watercolours: First Book Signed!

At Clarendon Art Group , Salisbury
Signing the very first copy of my new book to be sold
With Sharon who organised a superb day for all the artists attending my workshop.

The last few days has seen me signing copies of my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" for the very first time since its release. It is fabulous to see  such positive reactions to my demonstrations and I keep receiving invitations to hold more.

Clarendon Art Group.
On Friday I drove to the Clarendon Art Group near Salisbury in Wiltshire. During the workshop I held there I sold and signed the very first copy of my new book. It was such a wonderful feeling. 

Surrey Literary Festival 2012
Camberley Theatre
 The next day  being Saturday I drove to Camberley Theatre where I signed more books following my demonstration as an autho for the Surrey Literary Festival 2012.

On each occasion I met fantastic artists who are all as passionate about working in watercolour as I am and everyone was so excited to be buying my new book. It is terrific to know it is now available and I will be shortly adding its' details to my web site so that anyone who cannot attend my workshops will be able to buy a signed copy online.

I will be giving various demonstrations throughout the year as my workshops are fully booked until 2013. You will be able to see me at Patchings in June and of course I will be demonstrating at the SWA Society for Women Artists 2012 Exhibition this year again too.

Please keep a check on my web site as I will be adding new details of my art, exhibitions and adding to my online shop  over the next few weeks.

It is a very busy year for me but one thing I do know, meeting others who love  watercolour as much as I do is a real treat!

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

Oh this is good news, lucky lady to have the first signed copy of your book. Now where must I go to order a copy?