Sunday 1 April 2012

A Curly Breeded Dog?

My new DVD
"Watercolour Passion"
Available from my web site from April 9th,
Note: Please pre order as initial stocks are expected to sell out quickly as orders are flooding in!

If anyone  watches my DVD and listens to my dog demonstration please look out for my blip. I watched my new DVD "Watercolour Passion" with two friends this week and we were in fits of laughter when we got to the dog demonstration section. The painting is magically flowing and it will always be one of my favourites. I talk while I demonstrate to explain how and why I am painting to share my techniques. Often when artists come to my workshops there will be a time when I say something that doesn't sound quite right and often these " Jeanisms"  create laughter and a happy mood.

Well I did it again as while I was working on my gorgeous dog demonstration.
 I said " Curly Breeded Dog"  instead of  describing breeds with curly hair. It could just be one of those moments when you had to be there but I think it sounds really funny!

I don't work from a script and my demos are always natural as in my workshop sessions.

I am sure I will have a few more fun blips to share in my lifetime and possibly within this DVD too!

Do smile when you hear that line as it really did make me laugh at myself this week!

But I do that quite often!

****************************

No comments: