Tuesday 22 November 2011

Watercolour Workshops 2012 News


FULLY BOOKED

All my watercolour workshops including my new Motivational Masterclass are fully booked for 2012.

Unfortunately due to their popularity and the heavy demand for places on each session even the waiting lists for places on many have now had to be closed.

I really do hate disappointing those who are eager to come to my workshops and I will certainly be looking into the possibility of holding a few new sessions later next year so please contact me  if you would like your name to be added to the contact list.

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

I will be demonstrating at many art societies next year so will share my programme monthly on my blog showing which societies I will be visiting. Sadly I cannot take any more bookings for society demonstrations or workshops in 2012 as my diary  is now full.

USA Watercolour Workshops
I will be sharing news on my USA  workshop visit in Autumn 2012 and booking contacts but please book early if you wish to have a place once the information is available.


***********************

I am now already preparing for the 2012 watercolour Workshops which because my new book will be launched next year are going to be really memorable with a few surprises in each!


Please keep watching this blog  for updates.


****************





2 comments:

othello said...

I live in Chicago, Illinois and would very much like to attend one of your workshops when you have them in the United States.

Lisa White
lfkilcran@earthlink.net

corinne60 said...

c'est avec bonheur que je viens sur votre blog!
IT's with happiness that I come on your blog,very often!
Corinne