Wednesday 6 April 2011

Celebrate Spring Exhibition,Frame Gallery, Odiham,UK

Celebrate Spring Exhibition
The Frame Gallery
Odiham
Hampshire UK


I have just returned from "The Frame" Gallery having seen most of my work already in place for the opening of " Celebrate Spring" this Friday at  five thirty in the evening. Wine will be flowing to celebrate the occasion and the gallery is bursting with fresh spring colours  in subjects ranging from primroses,daffodils to my favourite animals and of course racing scenes.
This interesting  gallery nestles in Odiham High Street and displays work by Pip McGarry, Paul Banning RI and Roger Dellar RI along with many more leading artists. There is a lovely orginal by Kate Wyatt and my own " Hare today,Gone Tomorrow" faces you as you walk in through the door. Now I have seen this particular hare in the gorgeous oak frame I really AM tempted to change my mind and keep it!


Hare Today,Gone Tomorrow
From the "Celebrate Spring" Exhibition at The Frame Gallery 
Odiham Hampshire.

" Beauty of Spring "
From the "Celebrate Spring" Exhibition at The Frame Gallery 
Odiham Hampshire.




No comments: