Friday 24 December 2010

Merry Christmas 2010 and a Happy New Year

Painting Jacob 
Making a face appear from a colourful wash without a preliminary sketch
The first and second Stages

My life is like a painting. It's full of colour provided by incredible people,family and friends who enrich every moment.

At this time of year there really is little time to share on a computer or add to a blog but I can't let today, Christmas Eve, pass without wishing everyone in my life a very Happy Christmas.

I owe so many thank yous that it is impossible to list them all but I do thank everyone for being a huge part of my watercolour journey and that gratitude is aimed towards everyone from my publisher to those who  contact me by email or reply to a post here. Each message means the world to me.

I hope 2011 is a year full of wonder, happy memories and special occasions for you.
I hope anytimes of  sadness pass quickly and that your  life holds more " up " moments than " downs"
I hope you are always surrounded by positive energy and those who genuinely care about you.
I hope you are blessed with much love in so many ways.
And I hope you are touched with the gift of giving to others in ways that make a difference.The smallest of smiles to a stranger in need goes a very long way.
Dear Blog Readers and Friends

Have a very Merry Christmas and an even more wonderful New Year

Jean

*****************






5 comments:

Megha Kapoor said...

thanks dear....wishing you merry christmas and a happy new year...

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jean! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

artbyjune said...

Merry Christmas!!

daniel said...

Maravillosas pinturas y cálidos comentarios. Le sigo sus trabajos desde hace tiempo y he comprado su libroHow to Paint Colour light. Gracias por estos momentos que nos regala. Feliz Navidad desde Zaragoza (España).

daniel said...

Maravillosas pinturas y cálidos comentarios. Soy seguidor de sus trabajos. Compré su libro Colour-Light in watercolor y me fascina. Feliz Navidad desde Zaragoza (España).