Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas in Bruges 2010

Window Display in Bruges 
Christmas 2010

My blog has been a little quiet because I have just visited Bruges for a Christmas visit.. The architecture is so beautiful and the atmosphere full of cheer as tourists and locals mingle in the Christmas Market places. It was a welcome break but my mind as ever was always inspired by my surroundings.

I cannot wait to capture the charm of this amazing town in watercolour. Especially the horse drawn carriages.


Horse drawn carriages in Bruges 2010

**************


4 comments:

JANE MINTER said...

look foward to seeing what you paint jean it's so enchanting Bruges...we skated on the frozen canals one year !
jane

Sandra Busby said...

I have been quietly following along... Just wanted to thank you for your inspiration this year and to wish you a very happy Christmas :0)

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hi there Jane. I think you could skate on the canal near here too at the moment! Its great to see you:)

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hello Sandra, what a wonderful reply.Thank you so much for letting me know you enjoy my blog, I wish you the happiest of Christmases too,

Jean