Sunday 7 November 2010

November/December Exhibitions 2010.

This month has been hectic with deliveries for Christmas Exhibitons in leading galleries that will be representing me over the November/December period. The last few weeks have seen me driving to new locations for  art society demonstrations and of course holding my own Autumn workshops. I have met incredible artists,gallery owners and editors of art magazines. My 2010 diary will come to a close as I start travelling for new art material for 2011 from South Africa,Asia and Europe. My new year will open with a very special exhibition and incredible workshops in February as the programme for next year is already so exciting. I can hardly wait for New Years Eve to arrive!

If you wish to see my original watercolours please visit the following galleries during November/December 2010


 The Albany Gallery Christmas Exhibition  
Cardiff, South Wales. 
 12th November – 31st December 2010. 

Animals in Art’Exhibition  
Bell Fine Art Gallery 
Winchester, Hants.  
20th November – 11th December 2010

Stockbridge ‘Dogs in Art’ Gallery  Christmas Exhibition
Stockbridge, Hants. 
December 2010

The Wey Gallery Christmas Exhibition
Godalming, Surrey 
December 2010

******************
Collections can also be viewed at:-
The Frame, Odiham, Hampshire
Peter Hedley Gallery, Wareham,Dorset
Market Street Gallery.Alton, Hampshire

******************

If you wish to book a place on my 2011 Watercolour Workshops  please contact me as soon as possible on

jeanhaines@hotmail.com

****************************



3 comments:

helen said...

These are very nice!

JANE MINTER said...

would love to see just one of your exhibitions jean mentioned here .

Peggi Habets Studio said...

Loves these paintings. Beautiful!