Tuesday 28 September 2010

Next Exhibition: October 2010

" Beauty of Venice"
Cover of my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour " 
On show for the first time.

My next exhibition will take place at The Market Street Gallery, Alton, Hampshire. In the collection will be favourite paintings including work from my first book "How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"

The cover " Beauty Of Venice " will be on show for the first time and the collection will include many paintings which are my personal favourites such as this gorgeous cat with green eyes.


"Where's the Birdie?"
 It is going to be very hard letting this piece go as it will be on show for the first time in the exhibition.
 
The Market Street Gallery has hosted several events for me watching my personal growth as a professional artist over the last few years. I had work accepted into the Royal Institute of Watercolours during my first show there and have become a full member of the Society of Women Artists since then.

My style has evolved and reputation as an artist grown as has the popularity of my watercolours. It gives me great pleasure to return with a few surprises because as always in my exhibitions there is an element of the unexpected. Everyone wants to see cockerels and racing scenes. Will there be any in this next show?

You will have to wait and see! 
But it will definitely be fantastic.

A preview will be  arranged as a " Meet the Artist" evening  and I would  love to see you there.

For full details please contact the Market Street Gallery directly.
market streetgallery@btconnect.com
Tel no: 01420 88482

*************************

3 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

wonderful....I have your book...this cat is gorgeous!!!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

i.e. German workshop...we have huge classes here and I know I´d find enough people for you. We have the room too. We are near Munich. Our classes start up again in Oct...I will ask around and see what the interest may be.

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Best of luck to you! Your paintings are beautiful! I'm sure your shows will be very successful!