Friday 5 March 2010

Watercolour Workshop: Market Street Gallery


This morning my car is laden with  all I need to take to the gallery in Alton for a watercolour workshop.  I have a collection of my favourite resource images but also subjects to paint from life. I will also  fly into the florist on my way to the gallery and see if they have anything really exciting to capture in our session today. Brilliantly vibrant colours or soft peaceful shades will fly off our brushes and my goal is to have everyone leaving the studio eager to keep painting and as addicted to watercolour as I am.
It is going to be a fabulous day!

************************

 I noticed that all of my 2010 workshops are fully booked apart from a few places left in September. To try to allow new artists a place I have opened one more session on 26th October 2010 which will  be a full day looking at a variety of subjects and how to choose the most exciting and interesting of techniques to bring each to life. No boring backgrounds and no plain colours. Everything has to be Wow! 

So if anyone would like a place  please could you book early through www.jeanhaines.com
This will be my last available  workshop until 2011.

Time to  leave for the gallery!

*****************************

No comments: